Brooklyn and Kobe love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house!!! They always have so much fun playing in the barns, the garden, and with Max and of course playing with Grandma and Grandpa!!! Sometimes, I don't think they would ever come home!!! =) Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for being GREAT grandparents and watching them so we can go out and have fun!!! We love you very much!!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Having FUN at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!!
Posted by Shelly Marie at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Good pictures of Kobe and Brooklyn. I know both of my girls and their hubby's make wonderful grandma and grandpa's. I am so proud of all my kids, grand children and great grand children. I am so blessed. Love ya, gram
Cindy has been a great model grandma for me. I'm always watching and listening Cindy. Thanks for teaching me throughout my life. You are a great OLDER sister. HEHE!
I love it! I can't wait to be back there so Elle can have someone to play with and go have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house too!
WE are definitley all blessed to have such loving families! I love the new pictures!!
So did Kendra:)!
Love you all
Post a Comment