Brooklyn was amazed by this picture and could NOT believe that this was Unlce Ben, Uncle Chris, Uncle Matt and her MOTHER!!! She asked what had happened to my hair. All I could do was laugh out loud!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
7 comments:
Oh yeah. That's the family I know and love! And to think Chris was a stud muffin.... :)
That is so funny :-) LOL Kendra loved that! She said, "uncle Matt looks the same big"! :) LOL
Brings back alot of good memories. :)
HAHAHAHA! I love your hair Shelly!
Brooklyn was amazed by this picture and could NOT believe that this was Unlce Ben, Uncle Chris, Uncle Matt and her MOTHER!!! She asked what had happened to my hair. All I could do was laugh out loud!!!
you all haven't changed at all ;)
OHHHHHHH I think you all are adorable and soooooo cute!!
Post a Comment