Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Light at the End of the Tunnel is getting BRIGHTER!!!!

One of the first pictures we got of Levi!!!
One of the first pictures we got of Noah!!!!


We got a letter from our social worker the other day!!! Julie (our social worker) told us that things are moving quickly and we have nothing more to do then to WAIT!!!!! Haven't we waited more then enough.......I want them now!!! =) Julie did say that we are looking to go get them sometime in April or May of this year!!!! This makes us very happy!!!

Brooklyn is getting very excited about having her brothers home and to have someone play with her. =) Brooklyn said, that Aunt Vicki better be ready for her and her brothers to come a push her in the pool! =) I am not sure how she comes up with things like this. She makes us laugh all the time!!! =) She is such a JOY to Jay and I.

We are getting the boys room ready. It is a s...l...o...w process but, it is getting done!!! We have the paint picked out for the room and now just have to buy the paint and then paint the walls ( which I HATE painting.) We do have to beds and all the decor already and waiting to go up on the walls. I will post new pictures of the room when we get closer to being done!!

Thank you all for praying and for us and for the boys!!! God is amazing and He truly can MOVE MOUNTAINS!!! Praise God for that!!!


Well, I have a little girl that needs me to come a cuddle with her. She is not feeling well today!!! =(

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

SO COOL!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!!! FOR YOU!!!! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

pins and needles, we are all so excited (and tired of waiting!) too!!!!

gram said...

Sounds like it won't be long now. It has been a long process.:)

Jeri ~ said...

Great news!! Maybe they will be home by the time we get home...that would be wonderful. Will be waiting to see pics of theirs room. Hope Brooklyn is feeling better, give her a hug and a kiss from Grandma Bryson.

Alyssa said...

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited! :)

Lindsay said...

:) We are excited for you guys! Still praying for you and your boys!

cindy said...

WE are so excited for the boys to come, Can't believe it is almost here!! How is Brooklyn feeling? I hope better. Love you lots

Vicki Aeschliman said...

What great pictures!! They are such cuties.