Helping Daddy clear the snow from the drive way!!! We sure have used our snow blower a lot in the pass years!! What a great investment to have!!! =)
We really haven't had that much snow this winter (which is fine with me), but Brooklyn still has fun playing outside.....to cold for me. I am ready for the warm weather and sunshine!!! =)
Brooklyn is growing up so fast. Cute pictures. Looks like she is enjoying the snow. I am like you I like the sun. Hope Jason gets feeling better quickly. Have you heard anything more on the boys?
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
2 comments:
Brooklyn is growing up so fast. Cute pictures. Looks like she is enjoying the snow. I am like you I like the sun. Hope Jason gets feeling better quickly. Have you heard anything more on the boys?
I am hoping for one more good sledding snow fall since i haven't taken the kids sledding yet. after that all the snow can leave. :)
Post a Comment