skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is Brooklyn's first year playing basketball and she is doing great. Her first game she scored 1 basketbal and her second game she scored 3 baskets......I can't wait to hear how she does tomorrow. =) I can not wait for soccer to start this spring....she loves the game of soccer and I love to watch her play. She runs with such determination on her face!! I love it!! =)

5 comments:
she is really into sports, i hope that lasts her whole life, she will be great at them :)
These videos are great!! I love her entrance - what a competitive little girl! I think it is great that you and Jay make it possible for her to experience all these different sports - she seems to love them all!
What a cutie. I love her coming out on the floor pumping her arms. Sounds like she is doing well.
We had sooo much fun watching her play. SHe is good and isn't afraid of those boys at all! What a pleasure to be there. Can't wait till you are there next week too.
Love you
Go, Brook! Kendra loved watching you :) So cute!
Post a Comment