Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas 2009

We all must of been good this year!!! lol =)
Brooklyn's 2 big gifts from Santa this year were......Two wheeled scooter and her baby doll station!!
Our stockings all hung by the chimney with care!!!!

Brooklyn opening her stocking from Santa.
These are just some of the cuter pictures from Christmas morning. This Christmas I wasn't feeling well and didn't care so much about taking pictures!!! lol I could of slept all day long. I am still not 100% back to normal, but hopefully I will be soon!!
Jason had a great idea this year.......Lets get her a bow and arrow set!!! I just feel bad for Maggie Sue!! lol
Brooklyn got 2 new DS games from Santa. She was super excited about them. (I was a little excited too. I love the Mario DS Party lol)

SORRY SLIDERS......She was very excited!!!

Look at the excitement on her face.....pure joy!!! =)

Christmas night at Mom and Dad's house!!!






The kids opening the "BIG" gift from mom and dad. They were all excited about getting a Wii for Christmas!!!

Thank you everyone for making our Christmas a special one!!! Thank you Matt and Linds for coming home for Christmas......It was great to see you all!!!















6 comments:

cindy said...

We had sooooo much fun at Christmas! It was a perfect Christmas just wish Chris and Alyssa and kids were here too. And the Wii is for the south kids too. It will come with us to south carolina too.

gram said...

Cute pictures. Wow you certainly had alot of gifts.

cindy said...

That is a normal tree around here!!
It was just like that when we grew up tooo mom :)

Alyssa said...

We wish we could've been there too. The Wii is a blast! The kids will love that! We got to play Aunt Caryl's for the first time last night. Good times!
Love all of your pictures, Shelly. Gorgeous lamp shades :)

Shelly Marie said...

lol....Thanks Alyssa!! =)

D said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved all your Christmas photos.
I also love your "I love Lucy" thingie! Guess my real name & why!? Also you would die if you saw a tatoo my husband has :)