Thursday, October 01, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!!!!!

It was such a beautiful day today. We had to spend some time outside today because starting tomorrow.....RAIN and COLD until Monday.
We are hoping to go to the Apple Orchard sometime this weekend.....if it doesn't rain, but if it does rain we will go a different time!! I am just ready to go have some cider and donuts. lol

Riding her bike!! She sure does LOVE to be outside!!!


Playing Baseball!!!
Brooklyn's Friend Payton

and his little Brother Colton. He is the sweetest baby!!! We had lots fun playing outside together!!


Even Maggie Sue had lots of fun until the mail man came!!!! Naughty Dog!!!


Wal-Mart and Target are having some great deal right now on all summer clothes!! Everything in this picture was $3:00 and under....my kind of shopping!!! I got everything for just under $35 dollars...not bad for summer clothes!!







5 comments:

cindy said...

What a great picture of you and Brook. Looks like you had a great day. The neighbor kids are getting big. We are having a great time but miss you all too. We are planning to leave very earily sunday morning (you know how I LOVE long drives :/ ) We will call you when we are on the road.
XXOOXXOOXXOO
Ps what did maggie do to the mailman???

Shelly Marie said...

Mom, We miss you guys too, but I am glad you guys were able to go down and help the kids out!! Maggie was just not very friendly....she is such a tough dog!!! lol Love you

Leah Wentzel said...

looks like you had a great day in the pretty weather, and got some good deals too :) i love shopping!

gram said...

I love the picture of you and Brooklyn. It is great you found some bargains on summer clothes. Bargain are fun!!!
Love all the new pictures you posted. Brooklyn is so cute. Brooklyn sure loves playing outside.

Alyssa said...

What a deal on all of those clothes! I seriously need to go and get some clothes for Kendra. She has just had a major growth spurt. I may hit up Target tomorrow. I love Target too.
Cute new pictures. Hope everyone is feeling better.
Love you!