Monday, October 26, 2009

My Cute Little Witch!!!







Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Thanks Dad for helping me take these adorable pictures of my sweet little witch!!! We lots of fun!!!














7 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

A very cute little witch for sure! These photos are amazing - very professional looking!!!

Alyssa said...

Cutest witch I have ever seen :) I will be sure and show Kendra tomorrow. I am glad I just checked your blog b/c it didn't say it was updated on my site for some reason...
Great pictures, Grandpa :)! We loved them! Chris knew you took those right away :)

Alyssa said...

That first one is our favorite! By the way, where did you take those??

Vicki Aeschliman said...

What a cutie!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Jeri!! Your pictures are on your way!!
Alyssa, Thanks we had fun taking them. We took that at the old church's old cemetery!! lol It made for a great background!!! =)
Thanks Aunt Vicki!! =)

Leah Wentzel said...

i love the one were she is running :)

gram said...

What cute pictures and she is a cutie. I enjoyed seeing the little ones all dressed up on Sunday and had a great time with all of you.