Monday, October 05, 2009

Lets Paint Something!!!

I just love that smile!!!



Hard at work!!!

We decided it was time to paint yesterday!! Brooklyn just loves to paint. Tomorrow we are going back to Hobby Lobby to get more paint and some other things. We love that store!! She does such a great job painting that we have decided it was a good idea to paint some Christmas presents this year!! Broooklyn is very excited about doing this!!!
Jason and Brooklyn haven't been feeling well the last couple of days (they are feeling better now=) so we decided to stay home from church and hibernate. It was nice to to do nothing and be lazy, but today I am paying for it. lol Lots of laundry, dishes and the list could go on!!!
Well, I hope everyone has a great week!!!




5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

we went to church but ended up having a lazy sunday after that which was SO NICE! by lazy i me we didn't go anywhere but I did get a lot done while been watched the lions.

i love seeing brook at school, she is so sweet and will yell my name if I don't see her and i always have to go back and say hi or give her a hug, she is a sweet little girl.

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Leah!!! She loves you guys lots!!! =)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

For the first time I actually see you in Brooks face. Took me by surprise. I'm glad Jay and brook are feeling better. Love you all.

Alyssa said...

Painting is so much fun! Cute pictures of her hard at work :). Glad they are feeling better!

gram said...

Cute header picture of Brooklyn.
Neat she likes crafts. Sure doesn't take after great grandma but does take after Grandma. Love the pictures you posted. Brooklyn looks so intense or focused on her paintings. Glad every one are feeling better.