Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crossroads Village!!!

We had a GREAT day to go trick or treating at Crossroads Village!!
This Carousal is the fastest carousal I have ever seen!! The kids love it!!

They even let the adults go trick or treating!!




Brooklyn's Favorite: The Witch's House!!
She was so excited because she got to do a witches laugh in the microphone. It sounded pretty real. =)
We are off to see the Wizard, the Wizard of Oz!!!
Waiting for the Train!!

It is here. The Kids were all so excited about the train ride!!






The End.
We had a great time on Sunday. Thanks G.G. for coming with us. We can't wait to go to Crossroads for Christmas!!





Video of the kids riding the Carousal!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What fun! Great pic's!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

love the pics!!

Leah Wentzel said...

when the carousel started i almost fell over. true story. :)

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, I did the very same thing!!! I really thought I was going to fall off!! lol

Alyssa said...

I missed all of these pictures and both posts again. Sorry...my blog isn't telling me you updated anymore :( I will just have to check it everyday :) LOL
That is a fast carousel...wow! cute pics. Glad you all had fun.