Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy October!!!!!

October is one of my FAVORITE months!!! I love the smell, the beautiful colors, cold breeze, pumpkins, apple orchards, Honey Crisps Apples, apple cider and donuts, and HALLOWEEN!!!! We have Brooklyn's costume and I can't wait for her to wear it. She is very excited about it!!!
I am hoping to post pictures of Brooklyn in all of her Halloween costumes.....just for memories sake!!! =) This will be her 6th year trick or treating and she is so excited to go!!!

Halloween Pictures, Images and Photos





3 comments:

gram said...

WEll, you did not say what Brooklyn is going to be for Halloween. Thanks for calling yesterday. I love you too.
Just think I will be leaving for Fl. in 85 days. (Not that I am counting) :)

Alyssa said...

I love fall time too! The weather is the best! 6 Halloweens...wow! Kendra is pumped too! Wish our girls were closer and could go together! All the kids together in their costumes would be great, wouldn't it? Kendra loves all the fun activities they have here in the fall.
Can't wait to see her costume :) Your parents saw Kendra's costume last night...LOL

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Hey Shelly!! Just wanted to say Hi! The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing