Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pictures of Brooklyn....that I forgot I had!!!

Brooklyn's Sunflowers!!!

I forgot I had these cute pictures of Brooklyn and her sunflowers!!!

She was so proud of her sunflowers that she planted with Grandma!! They did get pretty big and they were so pretty!!


I have always loved sunflowers!!


We are so blessed to have a beautiful, smart, sassy and sweet little girl!! We thank God for her everyday and that God would bless her and use her!!!
We love you Brooklyn Sophia!!!








7 comments:

gram said...

What adorable pictures!!! I especially love the last one. What a cutie.

Alyssa said...

Beautiful pictures :) Kendra grew sunflowers from Grandma's seeds this year too! She was feeding the seeds to the birds this week :)
How fun!

Shelly Marie said...

That is fun!!! I should do that with Brooklyn's sunflower. She would love that!! =)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love them!

gram said...

Brooklyn you are quite the farmer. Good job! I brought a new fusion, I guess your opinion counted Shelly.

Leah Wentzel said...

those pictures are great, nice poses Brook he he :)

Shelly Marie said...

Gram...I love the new Fusion!! What color did you get?