I remember how much Matt loved Karate Kid!!! Oh Chris...I am sorry, but I thought this was to much fun!!! Love you and will be praying for you on your journey to becoming a Police Officer!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
honestly, I love the one of ben, that is just too funny :)
you better be careful, you never know where your face will end up!
How funny. I agree with Leah you never know where your face will show up.
WE all loved seeing those this morning. Hilarious!! Thanks for doing that:) LOL
Kendra wants to look at them over and over again.
Ben Libre was the BEST! LOL
Sweet dreams Shelly!
HAHAHA
TOOOOO FUNNY, you are a nut shelly. I can't wait to see what the boys do to you.
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment