Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Grandma Ghent!!

This is a video from mom and dad's trip to Baldwin. I just love the video and love to hear Great Grandma Ghent's voice. It is so sweet!! =) Just thought you all would love to see this video.

Up next....More pictures of Brooklyn playing soccer. I know you all can't wait to see more. Sorry, that is all the fun we have been having lately!! =) Plus, pictures of us doing yard work....how fun!! =)

7 comments:

gram said...

Mom is such a good person. Mom was so glad Cindy and Mark was at her house and had dinner with her. By the way I love Brooklyn's soccer video's.

Alyssa said...

That was great! Kendra enjoyed that too. I told her it was her GGG :) She thought that was funny! She was excited to see GG and Grandpa too! She did ask, "Where is Grandma?"
"I can hear her!"

Leah Wentzel said...

cute video :)

Lindsey said...

Awww. I love it!

Jeri ~ said...

Shelly, this is SO precious. Brooklyn, you, your mom, and your grandma are so very fortunate to have her in your life.

cindy said...

I will treasure that video, she is the most special lady! What a great christian influence she has been to our family. See you soon.
Love you,
Mom

Lindsay said...

So sweet!