Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brooklyn's Last Day of School at the Park!! =)

It was a beautiful day to go to the park and boy did we have fun!!
This park is probably the best park we have ever been too.

It was a GIANT fortress and kids went crazy!!







Playing with her friends in the giant sandbox!!
Snack time: Capri suns and goldfish....what more could you want!! lol


Just hanging out!!


Brooklyn loved the Miracle-round, but it made me sick just watching her on it!!!


Last picture of Brooklyn's K-4 Class. They all made matching shirts to wear to the park!! They all look so cute in there shirts!! =) It is hard to believe this year is already over!! All in all she had a great year and she learned a lot. Can't wait to see her continue to learn!!! WOW.....K-5 hear we come!!



Brooklyn's Wonderful teacher Mrs Hagar!! Brooklyn just loved her so much!!

Mrs. Lily Brooklyn's Teacher's Aid!!











6 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute pictures, can you believe she will be in K5 next year? I am so glad she loved her teacher :)

you guys got great weather for her last day too! i remember that park when kobe's class went there, it is a good one!

Alyssa said...

How exciting! That is so funny she tie died shirts too. I always did that with my students for our end of the year zoo trip:)! Cute! It was nice to see Mrs. Hagar too:)

Great job Brook!

gram said...

Cute pictures. Looks the kids were having a great time.Does not seem possible that Brooklyn will be in K5 although Brooklyn acts old for her age.

Lindsay said...

Cute! Brook is getting so Big!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

He teacher looks like Leah. I had to do a double take. Tell brook my soccer shirt is tie die.

cindy said...

I love the shirts and I know she loved mrs. hagar! She will do so great in K. We had a blast with her this week. I can't wait till kobe is done with school. He is already counting the days he gets to come to Grandmas and Grandpas so it is even HAHA.
See you tomorrow!!
Love you all lots,
Mom