Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My New Best Friend.....

Jason work (Lifetime Fitness) was having a big sale on their "old" equipment. Jason and I decided we needed a treadmill, because I really don't like to work out in front of everyone. It was a BIG chore getting this thing in our house, but thank goodness we had Ben and Leah helping us out. I know it was really Leah and I that did all the work....just kidding!!! =) We finally got it all hooked up and ready to go last night. In fact, I tested it out last night during the Biggest Loser....lol!!!! I really do love my treadmill. I have missed having one. Well, I am off to walk and run.


Sorry, don't mind the mess in the background!! I still need to pick up the house before I leave for work!! =)







Maggie decided she wanted to get on the treadmill with Brooklyn!!

9 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

that video is really cute, too funny with maggie in it :)

i am glad you got it all hooked up, we still have to do that. probably this weekend I imagine.

Shelly Marie said...

It wasn't easy!! Thank goodness Jason's dad came over to help!! It took Jay's dad about 2-3 hours to finish. I am glad it is done!! =)
It is a very nice treadmill!!

Jeri ~ said...

The video is adorable! Maggie Sue is quite the friend to Brooklyn and that is quite the treadmill! VERY nice - and a great time to use it while watching Biggest Loser, lots of motivation there. Were you surprised by the winner???

Shelly Marie said...

Jeri...Yes, I was very surprised by the winner, but I really like her alot!! =) You are right...lots of motivation there!!! lol

cindy said...

Love the video, and jeri is right Brook and Maggie are great friends. Glad the treadmill work great. We had a blast with brook today, so funny in the wind and rain. Grandpa really enjoyed her company.
Love you

Lindsay said...

Cool! Looks like a nice one! :) It's nice to have one right at home so you can work out when it works for you!

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, a week later and ours is finally hooked up too. ben thought up a simple solution that worked great. they are nice machines!

gram said...

Cute video. I am surprised at Maggie walking the treadmill. Brook sure loves her dog.

Alyssa said...

Oh, how wonderful!! You are so blessed to have that right in your room. WOW!

We loved the video too. So funny:)