Friday, February 26, 2010

New Pictures of the Boys!!!










They are getting so BIG!!!
The social worker told us that things are moving along and hopefully we will have this adoption done with soon!! =) Yippee!!! The judge that has our case is a great judge (this is what we are told) and like to move quickly with adoption. LOL....Nothing has MOVED QUICKLY in this adoption process.....I am seriously am laughing out loud at this moment!!! =)
We sure hope things will move quickly so we can start living our family of five!!! More updates to come,but I have to run (well, I hate running so I will drive myself to work) or I will be late for work. =)
Thanks everyone for your continue prayers for us to bring our boys home!!!






5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's nice to see them having fun!! They sure are cute! Still praying!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to meet them. I got your message about Brooks birthday party. I am going to try to bring the kids. It all depends on whether that is moving weekend or not. We will know when the time gets closer. I hope that will be okay.

gram said...

What cute little boys. Sounds like it will not be long now.

Leah Wentzel said...

what cute little men, I wonder if Noah gets to go places? I have seen pictures of Levi outside but can't remember if they have sent you and of noah outside...

Alyssa said...

I thought I had written on here before. Anyways, they are so cute! Can't wait for you to have them soon too :)