Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Look Who Lost Her First Tooth......







Today we went to see the dentist because she said that her front tooth was hurting. I am really glad we did because she ended up having a really bad infection in her tooth. So......Dr. Blake said we needed to help that tooth come out!!!! That is right.....she had her first tooth extraction today. The Dr. told her that the tooth fairy gives extra money for teeth that had to be pulled out!!! Brooklyn like the sound of that!!! lol Of course, I was thinking the same thing. =) Brooklyn sure did a GREAT job. She never cried, never moved and she never said it hurts!!! Our God is awesome!! Our dentist is awesome!! Our baby girl is awesome!!!




I know this video has nothing to do with her teeth, but I thought that everyone would like to see a video of her scoring a basket in her game!!! She is doing really really well in basketball and she really loves it!!! =)

4 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

wow! just in time for her 6 year pictures lol - what great timing, just like Kobe :)

I am glad she got that one out and that it wasn't scary for her. I was so happy when Kobe's dark tooth finally fell out and the new one came in!

congrats brook! (she has been ready to loose her first tooth for a while now) :)


great basket in the game too!

Alyssa said...

What a brave kid! Way to go, Brook :) You look so cute with a missing tooth :)

Great shot too! Wow!

gram said...

Your baby is growing up. Good Job Brooklyn for being so brave and love the video of you getting a basket. Hope the tooth fairy left you lots of money!!! :)

Jeri ~ said...

Way to go Brook!! So brave and such a good basketball player!!