Monday, August 17, 2009

We have been doing a lot of this...







Brooklyn LOVES to swim!!!

Well, in a couple of weeks the Brooklyn goes back to school and she is really excited to go!! =) I am excited for her, but will miss my time with her!! =) I can't believe that Brooklyn is going to be in Kindergarten!! She is getting so big!!! We did a lot of her school shopping last week and now just need to pick up a couple more things and we will be done. We had lots of fun shopping together. She loves shopping for shoes, clothes, and anything that I will let her help with. She was very excited when I let her pick out her own outfits and tennis shoes!! She did a great job and got most of the stuff she wanted!! =)
(These are the shoes she is very excited about!!!)
Her very first pair of Skechers!!!

It is hard to believe that SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER, but I am getting ready for pumpkin weather!! I love FALL.....it is my favorite time of the year!! I really don't want it to get cold, but I do love my pumpkins!! =)


6 comments:

gram said...

Cute pictures. Brooklyn sure loves the water. I bet you had a great time shopping for school with Brooklyn. Brooklyn is sure growing up fast.

Alyssa said...

So cool! Love your new shoes, Brook! Kendra wishes she could jump in the pool with you :-)

Love you!

Leah Wentzel said...

i love fall too, i CAN NOT believe summer is almost over, it was a fun one though :)

thanks for cutting the boys hair, Kobe is all ready for school now and Ben is MUCH happier!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love em! Brook is so full of life.

gram said...

Looking forward to seeing all of you this week end.

cindy said...

I love those pictures, the first one is soooooo Brook. We are so excited for fall too. Today it is starting to look like fall too.
Love you bunches,
Mom
Thanks for shopping with me.