Cute pictures you posted. Vicki has my camera right now taking pictures she wants. I did get some cute family pictures. I so enjoyed seeing all of you at Codie's BD party.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
4 comments:
Cute pictures you posted. Vicki has my camera right now taking pictures she wants. I did get some cute family pictures. I so enjoyed seeing all of you at Codie's BD party.
Cute pictures :) Glad you guys had a great time together celebrating her party.
your pictures turned out great :)
What a fun day! Great pics shelly.
I had fun with the kids and visiting with you and Leah.
Love you lots,
MOM
Hope you enjoyed the corn :)
Post a Comment