Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

I love this picture of Brooklyn!!! She looked so cute!!

It is amazing how she changes each year!!!


I am just glad her beautiful smile never changes!! =)

Walking into school.

Welcome to Kindergarten!!

Brooklyn at her desk. I did warn her teacher because she sat Zack and Brooklyn right next to each other!!! Hope that goes well for her....lol!!
Helping her get her crayons out.
Brooklyn and her teacher.....Mrs. Saunders!!
We already love her!!!
Well, today was a success!!! She had a great time learning and got a 100% on her first paper!! She was super happy about that. =) Her teacher said she did a great job today and can't wait to see her on Wednesday which is "Circus Day." Should be lots of fun!!!






6 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i forgot about circus day, mrs saunders is so funny :)

i am glad she did great, i love her hair flipped out a little.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I can't believe Brook is in a dress. My mouth is hanging open. I'm glad her first day went well.

Alyssa said...

Great pictures! WE loved looking at them tonight :) Brook looks adorable. I really love her hair now! Mrs. Saunders does look great. She always has :). So glad she is having fun. That is the way kindergarten should totally be!

Shelly Marie said...

Vicki....dresses are not her thing, but she has to wear them!!! It is part of dress code!! She doesn't mine the skirts because they have shorts attached inside of them. =)


Thanks alyssa and leah!!! She loves her hair that way, but I think she wants to grow it long again!!! We will see!! lol

Lindsay said...

Cute! :) Glad she had a great first day! She looks so grown up!

gram said...

I love her pictures. What a cutie. So glad she likes school. Brooklyn is just growing up too fast. So glad she likes her teachers.