Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Note From Her Teacher!!!!






Brooklyn got a letter from her teacher yesterday in the mail!!! She was so excited and now she is even more excited about her open house tomorrow!! She is definitely ready for school to start on Monday!!!! =) She told us that she needed a break from Mom and Dad!!! She makes us laugh so hard with the things she says!!

5 comments:

gram said...

How cute!!1 That is so neat of the teacher to start her year off that way. Brooklyn will do great in Kindergarden and maybe she does need a break from you guys. :)

Alyssa said...

Oh, my word. Brook has the best teacher this year :) I am so glad she is still there teaching. That is great! She will love her, and so will you guys. Please be sure to tell her hello for me :)

I used to send notes to my kids like that too. I love that! I love the treat idea though...very cute!

Brook cracks us up too :)

Lindsay said...

What a cute idea so send a note home! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, i was cracking UP Tuesday when Brook told me, yes, she was excited for school to start because she needed a break from mom & dad. she is really too funny!

cindy said...

Oh Shelly she will just love K and she will own that room. She sure does have her own opinions and they can be so "Brook" "if you know what I mean". I love you and will see you tomorrow it get my kiddos.