We notice that our dryer wasn't working very well the other day. Then our neighbor came over and told Jay that he saw a bird fly up into our dryer vent! So, Jason went down to the basement and started taking our dry vent apart and this is what we found!!!

Finally....we found all the lint (thank goodness a fire never started with all that lint) that was stuck in the pipes, but no birds nest yet!!!

Jason cleaning out the vent.....WOW, was there a lot on lint.

Finally....The birds nest!!! The vent was completely closed.

Here it comes the nest and it was a big one!!!!!

WOW,,,, 5 eggs in the nest, but of course they weren't alive. We thought that was sad! I think it was just to hot for them in the dryer vent.

Bye, Bye Birdies!!!
Finally...you can see day light!!!
Thank goodness our neighbor told us about the bird and for my handy man of a husband!!! =)
(now, my dryer works like new again=)
9 comments:
you should check and see if they are hard-boiled!
Wow, you were lucky you did not have a house fire.
Lindsey, I was not about to touch them!!! lol
Gram. I know!! That is what we kept saying over and over again!! God did protect us, that is for sure!! =)
wow! that was huge!
So did you make deviled eggs? LOL I crack myself up! Can you tell Lindsey is my daughter. I thought of that before I read what Lyn wrote.
Holy Cow that nest was HUGE! I'm glad you didn't have to get a new dryer!!!
Oh my!
WOW that was big!! We sure had fun with the kids.
Love you
Mom
So glad you found that. Wow! Thankful for God's protection on you all! Unreal!
Post a Comment