Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Soccer Game and Soccer Awards!!!!

Go Tigers!!!
Going in for the GOAL!!!

I love this shot of her. She sure loves soccer and can't wait to play again!!!


Brooklyn and Lauren!!! They are great friends and love playing soccer together!!




So excited to go back in the game!!! I love that smile!!! Cheesssseeee!!!!
Watch out her she comes!!!!

The Tigers and the coaches. She had some great coaches for soccer. They did a great job the the kids!!!



We had to get a picture of us on her last soccer game!!

***************************************************************************************


Awards Day!!!!!

They had a great Juggler that the kids all loved!!


The Tigers getting their awards!!


Brooklyn and her team with their trophies.





6 comments:

Alyssa said...

GREAT JOB, BROOK!!!!! so cute:)

Wish you were here today to go to kendra's party too!!
Love you all:)

gram said...

Love all your soccer pictures Brooklyn. You did a great job this year playing soccer. I love your new trophy. You will have to bring it over to Grandma Wentzel so I can see it. Love ya

cindy said...

Those are cute pictures! She does love soccer. I so enjoyed shopping with you yesterday. What did you find out on your car? See you tomorrow
Love you,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

:) I am glad she had such a great season!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Good job Brook!

Lindsay said...

Cute. Cute. Cute.