In this house we do....lol!!!!
*********************************************************************************
We are still dealing with the outcome of the past 2 weeks. We are taking one day at time and we know that we can only get our strength from God. I am not sure how people deal with LIFE with out Him. I know we couldn't. We do know that in life God gives and takes away. We may not know the reason now, but someday we will. We do know that with God's strength time will heal our pain. We are giving this adoption to God and letting Him do whatever he wants with it ,because we do NOT have the strength to do it ourselves. We know with God miracles can happen. The song " Praise You in this Storm" from Casting Crowns fits our life right now. It is so hard sometimes to Praise Him in this Storms. Again, with God's strength we can!!! Thanks for all the prayers and kind words of encouragement.
We thank God everyday for giving us a SWEET, HAPPY, HEALTHY, INDEPENDENT, and SASSY little girl. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She is truly the BLESSING and GIFT from God.




8 comments:
lol, she is so cute & funny :)
I am so glad you are back! WE understand your pain, and that song has got dad and I through many hard times. You and Jay are amazing and will be stronger together for all of this. I agree you have one amazing little girl and have been blessed so much. I love you Shelly and am proud that you are my daughter.
God is in control.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom
PS I love the picture, maybe i should try goggles in the shower, wouldn't that shock dad ;)
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I have been going to your site everyday. I have missed you!
That was a surprise and a good one when I checked your blog and you were back on it. I love all you guys blog sites. That picture of Brooklyn is funny. Cindy I think you need to try it and you might like it. :)
I also LOVE that song! I remember when I miscarried our baby, and that song came on the radio. I just bawled, but had such a strength that only come from HIM! What a peace He gives. A peace that passes ALL UNDERSTANDING!
We are so glad you are back to blogging, and we are so glad you are praising Him in the Storm. We love you!
We LOVED the picture of Brook. That is great! So funny! Was that her idea? Is she taking showers now?
Alyssa...Brooklyn takes showers with me, but she wanted to get in before I did and that is what I found. She loves her goggles and uses them in her pool, shower and bathtime!! She is so funny!! =)
So funny! What a nut! :)
We've been a little busy...but I'm playing bloggy catch-up, today! I'm so glad you're back...I missed you :).
Praying healing for your heart...Not sure what's going on, but I DO know how hard this whole road is...and that God IS in control...even when you can't see it.
Post a Comment