Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It is that time....

I am taking a break from all things Blog related and Facebook!!! Some things have come up and we need time to think and PRAY!!! So if you think of us please pray for wisdom. We love you all and thank everyone for your support!



Things we have learned:

Our time is not always God's time!

Our will is not always God's will!

We need to Trust that GOD knows what is BEST for our little family!!


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I understand completely. We'll continue to stand with you and pray God's best for your life.

We leave to pick up our baby boy in two weeks and when I look back at all the heartache...all the things that didn't make sens...all the times I was angry...it brings tears to my eyes. God IS faithful. He doesn't forget the desires of our heart. It just takes time...

For months we never had one person look at our profile...it made me SO MAD (with the Lord)! But now...everything is so RIGHT. I often think about what might have happened if someone else chose us...

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I hope this huge life lesson will carry over into every area of my life from here on out.

Hang in there!

Alyssa said...

We have been and will continue to be praying for you all! We KNOW He sees the BIG picture. The hardest part is that sometimes it is not the picture we want initially, but it is ALWAYS the best!
Please let us know how we can help. You know we will be praying. Please don't take too long of a break from here b/c this is such a great way for us to communicate, and we will miss hearing updates from you all!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, and please give me a call if you want/need to chat. I would love that!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love you Shelly!

Lindsay said...

You guys are in our prayers!

gram said...

Shelly, Jay and Brooklyn you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you guys very much and pray God's plan will be shown to you soon. If you want or need me just call me as I will be there for you. God Bless. I will miss your blog and facebook updates but I do understand.

cindy said...

I love you so much sweetie!!