Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Shrine Circus



Brooklyn, Kobe, Mom, Dad, Jay and I are all going to the Shrine Circus on Friday at 7:00pm. We are all looking forward to going!!! I will be back to posting soon!!! I just haven't had anything worth posting!! So, I promise this weekend I will have lots of pictures to post!! =) Love you all sooo much and Hope you all have a great day!!!!

9 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Yea!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go with you!! I love the circus, Bob has NEVER been to one and has no interest. I just can't imagine. The circus is coming to Albany next month and I've already suggested we go, but didn't get much of a response. (Maybe he didn't hear me, I will try again.) You guys have fun, I am looking forward to the pics.

Leah Wentzel said...

kobe is very excited!

Alyssa said...

WE are going to the circus out here with my parents too...how fun! I am going to try and take Kendra downtown when they walk the animals through to the Bi Lo Center too. That is really cool to see.

I am glad you updated! Love you!

gram said...

Looking forward to the new pictures. I am so glad Brooklyn likes her new school. I wish I were there to go to the circus with you. I remember how much I enjoyed it when I was a kid many moons ago. Love ya, Gram GG

Lindsay said...

How fun! You guys will have a blast! What have you guys been up to? I feel liked we havn't talked in a while! Miss and Love you!

cindy said...

Oh my gosh we had so much fun. Dad made me shutup (sorry Brooke) so he could study. We had a great time with you guys and the kids. It was so fun to watch their faces. I think the Monkeys were their favorite. It is amazing how NOT funny the clowns were :( But then we had Jay so it made up for it!!! HAHAHA
Love ya,
Mom

Alyssa said...

Could you take pics at the circus? Do you have any to show us??? :) Can you tell I am anxious to see? I am glad they had fun!

Leah Wentzel said...

i can't wait to see your pics!

the video mark and cindy have of the kids riding the elephant is great!