



These are some of my favorite pictures from Paula!!! I just love the ones of all three of them, but my most favorite is Brook and Kendra sitting at the table with NO shirt on eating cake!!! So funny!! The one of Elle is soooo sweet!! I just love her and what an awesome!! They all had soooo much FUN playing together. Thanks you guys for coming home for the Holidays!!! =)





4 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
They are the funnest, I love the crazy pics. What nuts!
Love you,
Mom
ps I had soooo much fun sledding yesterday. I kept the car running so we could warm up when we got to cold, not the best for the enviroment but....got to spoil the grandkids.
How is Matt feeling? I also love the pictures. Paula shared them with me and I always love the pictures of my five beautiful great grandchildren. Love ya, Gram
Those are great! I have some really cute ones too of the three of them. I just need some time to post more:). We are swamped with business stuff.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment