I loved the pictures. What a good picture of Kobe and Brooklyn and one of Cindy and Mark with them and one of Kobe alone and the ones of you guys with Kendra . The pictures are great. Good job Shelly. Love ya, Gram
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
cute! i am so glad they had fun.
send me them on shutterfly (if you uploaded them)
thank you!
We had such a great time!! See you tomorrow sweetie.
Lots of love,
Mom
Love the pictures! So did Kendra! Thanks for posting so many. We had fun looking through them all.
We loved the bear one!
I loved the pictures. What a good picture of Kobe and Brooklyn and one of Cindy and Mark with them and one of Kobe alone and the ones of you guys with Kendra . The pictures are great. Good job Shelly. Love ya, Gram
I could not believe they were riding an elephant. They looked like they loved the horses they were riding. Love ya, Gram
These are great pictures!
Post a Comment