Saturday, November 03, 2007

You know you are in the COUNTRY....


Well as most of you know I am working again at Grondin's and I am loving my job. I love the atmosphere at the shop, the girls are great, and it is very flexible with my daycare job and Brooklyn's school. However, I am not in the city anymore....I work in the country!!! =) So with that said, this is how I know I am working in the COUNTRY.....


1.) A llama (make that 5 llama's) is looking at you from the front window of the shop...
~in the city you would be arrested if you were walking your llama's around on a leash~


2.) You work next to a Truck Supply Company (TSC)...
~I had to ask what TSC meant~


3.) A guy walks in and says, " So sorry if I stink, I am a pig farmer!"...
~he did stink~


4.) Another guy walks in and says, "Oh I better go and kick the manure of my shoes before I come in.)
~I could of died, but the girls said it happens all the time...What? YUCK~


5.) Driving behind a truck load on pigs heading off to the market...
~Yeah it was gross seeing the poop fly from the truck!~


These are just some of things that make me think I work in the country....What do you think? =)
Hope you have a great night and I hope to put some of my Halloween pictures up soon!! =)

5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

oh my, you need help. or a big shovel for the manuer...something, you need something

cindy said...

I would have loved to see you face! HAHA You are so funny
Love you bunches,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I remember working at the IGA in Dexter and a pig farmer would come in. We would all pray that he wouldn't come in our line cuz he stunk so bad!

gram said...

What an education for you. I am glad it is you not me but I would also loved to have seen your face. Love ya, Gram

Lindsay said...

Hahaha Thats funny!