We always have so much fun carving our pumpkins. Brooklyn loves to help daddy with all guts. I think she has more fun with the pumpkin guts then she does carving!!! =)
Cute pictures, Shelly! Hey, did you ever get the ones I sent you from Shutterfly? I never did find the ones of the girls at the grapes. Chris said he never saw them. Weird! I wonder if they got deleted somehow on accident. All the bath pictures too. They will probably show up 5 years down the road LOL.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
4 comments:
cute :)
Great pictures!! I love you guys and can't wait to see ya!
Cute pictures, Shelly! Hey, did you ever get the ones I sent you from Shutterfly? I never did find the ones of the girls at the grapes. Chris said he never saw them. Weird! I wonder if they got deleted somehow on accident. All the bath pictures too. They will probably show up 5 years down the road LOL.
Love you guys!
Looks like Brooklyn really enjoyed getting into the inside of the pumpkin. I think it might be one of her favorite holidays. Love ya, Gram
Post a Comment