Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just a reminder...


Christmas party: December 2 at 4:00 pm


*Bring a plate full of your favorite Christmas cookies...yummy!


*Bring your white elephant gift (one per adult) =)


*Bring your game face on and ready to play Balderdashs (Jason's favorite game)


*Come hungry...lots to eat


I know we said 5:00 pm on Sunday, but if it is okay with everyone can move it to 4:00 instead??

Let me know if you have any Questions!!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you.



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wish we could be there! Love you

Shelly Marie said...

I know we do too!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!! YOu will be home soon!!! Love you

Leah Wentzel said...

we'll see you there :)

gram said...

i will see you there. I am planning on coming up on Sat and have you give me a perm if that works out for you. Let me know what time. If not I am planning on coming up to Cindy's tea on Dec 9th if that works out better for you. I also do not know how to get to where you work. Love ya,GRam