They had there first snowball fight today with Grandma!!! The three of them had so much FUN!!! It was really cold out, but it was fun to watch them play outside in the snow.
I love you guys tons!!! Thanks for a great time and great food!!!
I had soooooooo much fun and can't wait to be with the kids and DAD we have time together! SSSHHHHHHHH don't tell the kids but we are going to build a Gingerbread house on saturday!!!! I don't know who will enjoy it more me and dad or the kids :) I am so thankful to GOD for my superterrifficamazinglywonderful FAMILY!!!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
3 comments:
I had soooooooo much fun and can't wait to be with the kids and DAD we have time together! SSSHHHHHHHH don't tell the kids but we are going to build a Gingerbread house on saturday!!!! I don't know who will enjoy it more me and dad or the kids :)
I am so thankful to GOD for my superterrifficamazinglywonderful FAMILY!!!!!
Love you all,
Mom and Dad
yes, I saw them :)
CUTE!
Thoes pictures are great! Looks like they are having lots of fun with the snow!
Post a Comment