Thursday, November 22, 2007

First Snow Fall...






Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! We love and miss you guys tons!!! Hope you all have a great turkey day!!!


The snowfall was beautiful today...I love the first snow fall!!!

3 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

your yard looks pretty with the snow :)

tell Jason he forgot that DVD I made you guys of Grandma T's 90th birthday. it is over at Cindy's, try to remember to grab it tomorrow morning and let me know in the next couple days in it needs to be changed because I will need to get it off my computer soon because of all my wedding videos

happy thanksgiving!

it was great to see you guys, Brook is growing up so fast, I get such a kick out of her

gram said...

I am not sure what you are thinking Shelly when you said snow is beautiful. What were you drinking???? I do not think snow is beautiful!! Love you lots, gram

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! I love the first snow to! ( I think thats the only snow I like...lol) Can't wait to be up there with you guys, not to much longer!! Love ya