Levi
LandonDear Julie,
I have good news for the family. We got the Civil ruling decree!!!!! We have also made AIT appointment on June 11.
Hopefully, the family will come a couple of days earlier before AIT interview. We will suggest the family visit two boys at Jonah House for 2-3 days before they take them to hotel and then stay in Taiwan for at least 7 days in total. It is not easy for children at their age and we hope that the moving transition will be smoothly with gradual separation. Tomorrow, we will have a seminar soon and will discuss the detail picking up procedure for the brothers.
The two children do not attend school, they will be available for Skype visit with the family if the Wheteheads would like to. Please advise what weekdays they would like to set up the skype visit. Our skype address: jonah house
Their follow up reports will be following with the next e-mails.
Penny Wu
Adoption Coordinator
Cathwel Service
I have good news for the family. We got the Civil ruling decree!!!!! We have also made AIT appointment on June 11.
Hopefully, the family will come a couple of days earlier before AIT interview. We will suggest the family visit two boys at Jonah House for 2-3 days before they take them to hotel and then stay in Taiwan for at least 7 days in total. It is not easy for children at their age and we hope that the moving transition will be smoothly with gradual separation. Tomorrow, we will have a seminar soon and will discuss the detail picking up procedure for the brothers.
The two children do not attend school, they will be available for Skype visit with the family if the Wheteheads would like to. Please advise what weekdays they would like to set up the skype visit. Our skype address: jonah house
Their follow up reports will be following with the next e-mails.
Penny Wu
Adoption Coordinator
Cathwel Service
Guess what this means.............
We are leaving early June to get our boys: Levi and Landon!!!
I am just screaming with joy and of course Brooklyn is excited to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa!!!!
We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!
Thank you God for allowing us to be parents to Levi and Landon.
Look out Taiwan......here we come!!!




10 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!! We will be praying for you guys and boys! I hope things go smoothly! Did you change Noah's name?
best news i have heard all day :) we are so excited/relieved/and THRILLED for you and your beautiful boys!
Lindsay, yes we did change his name to Landon. It just seemed to fit him better!! =)
Leah, Thanks so much!!
Okay, am I missing something? Who are the "Wheteheads" and when did Noah become Landon???? :)
SO excited for you guys. The years of wait will be well worth it when you hold your boys that first time...and every time after it.
And only a month away!
God is SO good.
♥ it!
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!! I can't wait we will have so much fun with Brook and then we finally get to hug the new grandchildren!!! You are right Shelly GOD is ever faithfull we are so excited.
Love you
Oh my gosh!!! YEA!!!!!!!
Rebekah, I know!! I almost changed the spelling on our name,but decided to leave it how we got it!! It made me laugh!!.=) Yes, we did change Noah's name to Landon. Jason liked the name better!!
I am so happy for you guys. I know it has been a hard struggle.
Congratulations! I know all to well how hard it is to be patient and understanding when wanting something so bad! We waited 8 years for children and it was so worth the wait God has blessed us more than we could have ever imagined. All things happen in GOD'S time not ours. Praying for you guys. They will be in your home before you know it, June is right around the corner. :)
Post a Comment