Friday, May 07, 2010

Grandparents Day at School!!!

Brooklyn K-5 class!!
(sorry these pictures are so yellow. we were in the gym and had horrible lighting...plus I am not a professional=)
They did such a great job singing.

Kobe's 2nd grade class!!


They did a great job singing as well!!
I like this picture of Grandma and Great Grandma looking at Brooklyn's school work. She really enjoyed showing them what she was learning!!

Papa, Grandma (My mom) and Great-Grandma W. with Brooklyn.
Grandpa (my dad) decided to go with Kobe to his class. I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of Kobe in his classroom.
As you can tell the classrooms were packed full of wonderful grandparents!!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wentzel
and Papa and Great-Grandma Whitehead for coming to Grandparent's Day!!






This is Brooklyn's Class singing!!



This is Kobe's and Brooklyn's class singing together in Spanish!!

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

so cute, i think the kids had a fun day :)

gram said...

I really enjoyed seeing Brooklyn and Kobe at their school. What cuties. Thank you for posting them.