Thursday, May 27, 2010

Genesee Christian School's Kindergarten Graduation!!



Brooklyn pointing at her hand print!!


All smiles for her big night!!



Brooklyn did a GREAT job as a narrartor in the play!! All the kids did a great job remembering there lines!!

Singing the song "Put your Troubles in a Basket!"

My beautiful Graduate!!!!
Brooklyn and her some of her friends Ava and Hallee.
Brooklyn and Mrs. Saunders.
Mrs. Saunders is truly one of the best teachers.

Brooklyn and Mrs Gebhart.
Mrs. Gebhart is the school principal.


Brooklyn with Morgan and Mina
Brooklyn with her Papa!
Brooklyn with Great Grandma Whitehead!
Grandma gave her pretty Pink roses for Graduation!!
Brooklyn with Grandma and Grandpa!!
Brooklyn with the BEST Daddy in the WORLD!!

Brooklyn and Mommy

Jason and I are very PROUD parents for our wonderful little girl!!
We still can't believe that Brooklyn graduated from kindergarten. It still seems like she was born yesterday. =)
Thank you everyone who came out on a Thursday night and made Brooklyn's night so special!!
We love you all very much and I know she was so happy to see everyone!! =)



















3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! We are so proud of you Brooklyn! What a sweet big girl you are becoming!

gram said...

Great pictures. I love the picture of Brooklyn in her cap and gown and also the one of her with you and Jason. Does not seem possible that time goes so fast. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Alyssa said...

We are so proud of Brook too! Loved looking at the pictures! I didn't recognize Mrs. Saunders with long hair. wow! Loved seeing Becky Gebhart again too. Such a great school! Brook and I need to sing the school song together sometime. Have you ever seen Becky lead the kids singing it? It is a riot! :)