Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Whitehead (aka Griswald) Family Christmas Tree!!!

Today we went to pick our Christmas tree. This is the first time we have decided to get a real tree and so far it is awesome. We love the smell and the look of the tree. Brooklyn was so excited to pick out her very one tree!! =) Her smile makes it all worth it!!!


Our Beautiful Christmas Tree



The Christmas tree Elf trimming our tree before....




he sends it through the netting machine.





Jason bring in our family Christmas tree!! Of course, the first half of the day was beautiful and then we went to get our tree and it started pouring outside. Poor Jason got really really wet!!! lol






So proud of the tree they found!!!




Cutting the net to see how the tree looks in our house.....

and this is how it looks.....LOVE IT!!!!
Of Course, we have to put the lights on and decorate the tree, but I just the tree!!!




8 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I love it and I bet it smells wonderful! :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Very beautiful but now you have to plant a tree to replace the one you took from nature! :)

Shelly Marie said...

Vicki....jason I siad the same thing!!! lol=)

Lindsay...it does smell wonderful!!! lol

Leah Wentzel said...

i love it - i grew up with real trees for christmas so i love them. i have yet to get a real one as an adult, i am into my fake trees for now :) some day i will make ben venture out and get one he hee ehehehhe

Lindsey said...

Way to be a good sport Jason!

Alyssa said...

What a fun new experience for you guys. I am sure that was a lot of fun for Brook! Kendra would love it too. I really like real trees. We always had real ones growing up too.
I enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Cute pictures :).
Love you guys!

gram said...

Nice tree. I bet Brooklyn was thrilled to go pick out a tree. Cute picture of Brooklyn and I like your new header picture.

Jeri ~ said...

Jason and I were talking about how long it has been since we had a real tree - I can't even remember.
I'm sure you are all enjoying it - the smell must be heavenly!!
And I love the tree trimming elf!!!