Sunday, November 08, 2009

Brooklyn's Harvest Party at School.

We had a great time at Brooklyn's Harvest party.
Listening to a story about Thanksgiving.

They had such cute craft ideas. This one Brooklyn is making a turkey.


The finished project!!
In this picture it is hard to tell how cute it is, but it really was a cute idea!!!

This craft was Brooklyn's favorite because it is all made of sweets. Oreos, candy corn, chocolate frosting, whoppers and little red hots.



The finished craft.....very cute candy turkey!!!


To finish the party one of the parents brought in a bounce house and the kids LOVED it.......I think this was the kids favorite part of the party!!!
I have enjoyed not working as much this month so I can enjoy the fun things at Brooklyn school and I think she has enjoyed me being there as well. =)







6 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute, i had fun at kobe's party too but - can you believe it - no pictures! i had the other two with me (as you saw) and, well, no pictures for me!

it was funny how Kobe's class reacted to the two little ones, they all wanted to play with them, talk to them and have them at their desks. the kids had a lot of fun. my favorite part was watching on of the african american kids in kobe's class watch me with kenny. he would just stare with a smile on his face. one of the girls in kobe's class told kobe that "your sister looks like me!" which was kinda true. it was funny.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I miss those days. At least I get to enjoy 20 classes worth of parties

Alyssa said...

How fun! That classroom looks familiar. :) Is that the one down on the end of the hall? If so, I taught in that room, and loved it b/c it was so big! How many kids does Brook have in her class?
Loved her cute little crafts :).

gram said...

Cute pictures. Brooklyn is growing up way to fast. So glad she loves school. The crafts Brooklyn was making was so cute. Sounds like she has a great teacher.

StarfishMom said...

Shelly, I follow Leah's blog. A while ago I started reading you blog. Are you fostering or adopting the boys on your side bar? They're gorgeous :)

savingstarfish.blogspot.com

Shelly Marie said...

Queen of the Castle....We have been trying to adopted Levi and Noah for the past year now. We are hoping to have it finalized by the first quater of next year!! We are so ready to bring them HOME!!! Thanks for asking!! =)