We all have so much to be thankful for this year!!!
We hope that everyone has a great day being with friends and family and of course eating some wonderful food!!!
I am so thankful for:
Having Jesus Christ in my life, in my husband's life and in Brooklyn's life!!
For being raised in a Christian home.
For my family and friends
For my wonderful husband who I love so much and works so hard for our family.
For my Brooklyn, my sweet sweet little girl.
For my beautiful home that keeps us warm.
For my wonderful Mom and Dad
For my wonderful job that I have.
For our adoption that is finally going some where....FINALLY Hope we will be able to bring our boys home soon!!!
My list could go on and on, but what is the most wonderful thing you are thankful for???




3 comments:
I am thankful for another Thanksgiving with with my Mom here and Dad Wentzel!
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for a great family. Have a safe trip up north. We will miss you.
Cute picture of Brooklyn
I am thankful God is in control.
for my husband.
my son.
my "new" kids :)
our families.
but most of all that God is in control :)
Post a Comment