Thursday, November 19, 2009

We are getting ready!!!


We are getting ready to decorate this weekend and Brooklyn is so excited. I LOVE this time of year!!!

8 comments:

gram said...

I am glad you enjoy Christmas. Give me Thanksgiving.

Jeri ~ said...

I put my 2nd tree up today -- and filled the curio cabinet in mom's room with Santas! Our house is now decorated with a mixture of Fall/Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

Leah Wentzel said...

i am excited to put up decorations too this/next weekend! i am thinking about putting up my "fancy" CHRISTmas tree before Thanksgiving - we'll see. :)

I am excited to go see New Moon with you tonight! See you then!

Shelly Marie said...

Leah....me too!!! I can not wait to go!!! lol

I think we are going to try and put one of our trees up this weekend too. We will see if we have time. =)

cindy said...

I have a tree up before you!! But Lindsay beat us all this year! THanks for coming over and having lunch with us.
Love you
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

sssssssssooooooooooooooo, did your tree go up? mine did not :(

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, Mine tree did not go this weekend, but I did put a very small tree up if that counts!!! lol =)

Mom, thank you for an awesome lunch!!! We loved it!! =)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I am not looking forward to a tree. It just takes up too much room. I am such a scrooge!