The Van makes the boys feel even more real and that they really are coming home. We just can't wait to get that CALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My New Mom Mobile.....
Posted by Shelly Marie at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Shelly Marie at 7:40 PM
9 comments:
Good looking car. You will enjoy
your mini van. I miss one.
How great! Having a car that runs is a blessing. Having one with a DVD and more is an extra bonus! Wow! So happy for you guys!
We can't wait for you to get that call, too! We never thought we'd be the van-type either and that's exactly what we'll be getting in June...you just can't beat the price and room!
I can't wait to get that call that Brook needs to stay with us cause you are going to get "our boys". Thanks for helping me yesterday and today get ready...we have lots of palms strips to do :)
:)
can't wait to see the boys in it!
Very Nice!! Perfect for a family of 5!
As a brother I have to ask!! How do you go from hitting the largest thing on the road to driving one of the larger vehicles on the road. HEHEHEHE!!!! Love you shel! The van is really nice, I can't wait to see it in person some time. The stow and go has got to be really nice to have. You can never have to much room for storage. Love ya nice choice on the vehicle!
Chris
I miss my mini van. Congrats on a new car. It's always so much fun
Nice Chris....lol Jason, thought your comment was pretty funny!!! =)
Thanks everyone....we love our mini van!!! =)
Post a Comment