Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn Sophia!!!


The Day Brooklyn was born

March 13, 2004
1:23 am

6lbs, 7oz

18 1/2 inches long

Brooklyn's First Birthday!!
2nd birthday!! 3rd Birthday!!4th Birthday!!

5th Birthday







The many FACES of Brooklyn Sophia













Happy 6th Birthday Brooklyn Sophia!!
We love you very much!!!











































































7 comments:

gram said...

What cute pictures. Happy Birthday Brooklyn. Love you. GG

Leah Wentzel said...

Oh my, it is going too quickly! love that kobe is picking his nose in one of the pictures :)

we love you brook, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, I thought of you when I saw that picture....it makes me laugh!! =)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you to the moon and back! :) Elle loves you to the microwave and back...lol!

Jeri ~ said...

Wonderful pics - our little girl is looking so grown-up!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday brooklyn! Wish we could have been at your party it looks like you had a blast! We love you!

Uncle Chris & Aunt Alyssa

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love them!