Tuesday, December 08, 2009

We are all READY for CHRISTmas!!!

Our first real CHRISTmas tree. We love it!!!


The kitchen tree.


All our stockings are hung by the chimney with care!!!


Brooklyn's CHRISTmas tree. She loves having one in her room!!


My mom found this tree at a yard sale and bought it for me. It is one of my favorites, because it reminds me of my Grandma Wentzel's ceramic tree!! Thanks mom, I love it!!!




Jason's outside decorations. He has the lights set to music and it looks so cute!! This year so many neighbors have decorated their houses and our sub looks so cute.

7 comments:

gram said...

wow!! your house looks beautiful decorated. I sure am not into Christmas. I just think of all the work I have to get down before I leave.

Lindsey said...

WOW! I love all the decorations! Can't wait till I have a house to decorate! Go Jason with the outside lights to music!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Lindsey...Jason was very proud of himself. =)

Leah Wentzel said...

that is ridiculously adorable. i love it, we will have to drive through your sub one night to see it and your neighbors' houses.

and to think of all the work that went into our icicle lights-i can only imagine the work you guys did. it turned out great!

cindy said...

Your house looks soooo great!! WHat a great job you guys. Jason does such a good job. I love all the trees, and you are welcome for the tree. I knew you had to have it.
Love you girly

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Looks great you guys. DTE will love you guys this month.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! You guys did a great job!