i keep thinking about driving down there but I don't think we'll make it :)
seeing your pictures were fun, everyone seems to be posting pictures from down there on facebook. i think every town should have to decorate that way :)
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Cute pictures. The lights were pretty. I am sure even with the cold weather all of you had a great time.
Great pictures!! I love it down there at Christmas time. Elle would love it she is really into the Christmas lights this year!
What beautiful lights! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time. We wish we could have gone with you maybe next year. Can't wait for the holidays.
i keep thinking about driving down there but I don't think we'll make it :)
seeing your pictures were fun, everyone seems to be posting pictures from down there on facebook. i think every town should have to decorate that way :)
I can't believe all the lights! I also can't believe you drink coffee. YOu are getting old.
Vicki....I have to have coffee every morning before I can even think!!! lol =) I am getting old!! lol =)
Post a Comment