Friday, September 18, 2009

Haning with Grandma Teachout!!!

Boy, Grandma sure does LOVE to play Euchre. I was not allowed to play because I am no good at playing card games!!! lol This was a serious game of cards!!! =)


I think Grandma could play for HOURS and I am sure she has before!!! ;)
Grandma Teachout turned 92 on September 17. We are exactly 60 years apart!!! It is very neat to share a birthday with such an awesome lady!! Please, keep her in your prayers as they just found out that she has cancer!!! They still are not 100% as to what they are going to do, but I know that they just want her to be comfortable!! She was feeling pretty good today and really enjoyed playing cards and having everyone over for cake and ice cream!!! We love Grandma T. tons and hope she had a great birthday!!
Happy Birthday Grandma T.!!!! We love you!!! =)

I LOVE how Mina is posing in this picture....she always makes me smile!!!
Grandma Bryson (Jason and Ron's mom) wanted some cute pictures of the girls and this is what we came up with!!!! Think they turned out pretty good with only using my little camera!!! =)

The girls love to hang out with each other. They have so much FUN together!!!
Grandma and her girls!!!
Morgan is always there being the big helper!!! She is such a great girl!!!


Grandma Bryson and her girls!!! I love this picture!!! We had a great time taking the girls pictures while the others played card games!!! I think we had a much better time then they did....except for those darn little vampires!!!! I think they almost carried the girls away with them!!!! lol We even had spray on them, but it wasn't working very well....They are out for BLOOD!!!!











5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Such cute pictures, Shelly! Brook is growing up so much! She looks beautiful :)
I am not good at card games like that either. I would have much rather taken photos too :)

cindy said...

What cute pictures!! We will be praying for Grandma T. Hope to see you this weekend. Hey the woodburner is almost done!! Heat for the winter YIPEE
love you

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Alyssa!!!

Mom, I am glad that dad will be warmer this winter!!! =) love you!!

Lindsey said...

Great pics!

gram said...

Euchre is a fun game. I play it all the time in Fl. Cute pictures.